Built for mountain and city life, this jacket has fashionable baffles and colorblocking. Designed for everyday use, it will keep you warm and dry when it gets cold and wet. The KWPN logo is embroidered on the left chest.
- Shell: 50D WindWall™—100% recycled polyester taffeta shell; durable water-repellent (DWR) finish and lining
- Insulation: 150 g Heatseeker™ synthetic insulation
- 100% recycled polyester taffeta body and lining
- Constructed from recycled fabrications
- Vislon® center front zipper
- Secure-zip hand pockets
Contrast embroidered The North Face logo on left sleeve and right back shoulder
DURABLE WATER-REPELLENT: DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
WIND PROTECTION: WindWall™ fabrics greatly reduce the effects of wind chill while providing flexibility and breathability to stay comfortable without overheating.
INSULATED: Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
SYNTHETIC: Designed to replicate the qualities of down, but retain them even when wet.
RECYCLED CONTENT: Made from post-consumer, recycled content.